You'll sink your roots deep into inspiring sources of encouragement and motivation for your homeschool adventures at the 2019 Homeschool Iowa Conference!
Our conference is the largest gathering of homeschoolers in our state each year, providing an unequaled opportunity to join together with thousands of other parents journeying through the homeschool adventure.
Inspiring speakers casting vision, seasoned presenters offering practical how-to advice, diverse exhibitors displaying quality resources, exciting programs delivering educational opportunities for youth and adults – How can you find all of this?
2019 Homeschool Iowa Conference
on June 6-8
Thursday, June 6
- Homeschooling 101 – 3 sessions to help you get started home educating in Iowa
- Thursday's Child – 3 sessions to help you homeschool your child with special needs
- Either of these two mini-conferences can be attended as a stand-alone event or as part of the full conference
Used Curriculum Sale & Small Business Expo
- Opportunities to sign up as a vendor to sell extra home education materials
- Opportunities for small business owners to present their products and services to homeschooling families
- Opportunities for shoppers to attend FREE to find bargains and treasures
- Enjoy a delicious evening meal with other homeschooling parents
- Receive encouragement from Israel & Brook Wayne on how to keep your marriage strong while homeschooling and parenting
Friday & Saturday, June 7-8
Workshops & Keynotes
- Keynote Speakers Israel Wayne and Megan & Steve Scheibner
- Featured Speakers Scott Woodruff, Connie Albers, Cindy West, Cheri Frame, Krisa Winn, Nancy Bjorkman, Jan Bloom, & Dennis Gundersen
- Topics include: Homeschool Management & Organization, Iowa Homeschool Law, Learning Styles, Preparing for College, Special Needs, Parenting, Life Skills, and much more!
Conference Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall shopping hours throughout the 2-day conference
- Speciality exhibits and vendors offering a wide variety of homeschool materials
Make & Take Workshops
- Extra, limited-attendance workshops with hands-on themes
- Scripture Journaling | Busy Bags for Toddlers | Morning Time & Poetry Tea Time | Lapbooking
- Register early before these workshops fill up
- Parents registered for the conference can sign up their children, 5-12, for this outstanding program
- Opportunities for adults and teens to serve as volunteer helpers for the program
Special Fellowship Opportunities
- Chat areas with our Homeschool Regional Representatives
- Saturday morning breakfast sessions, Mom & Muffins with Megan Scheibner and Dads & Donuts with Steve Scheibner
FREE Friday Evening Event
- Hear Steve Scheibner's amazing story of his miraculous escape from death on 9/11. Discover why God gave Steve a second chance, and how He now uses him to teach parents all around the world to parent with purpose and urgency.
- Invite your family and friends to this extra no-cost event open to the public.
You'll find all of this and more at our 2019 Homeschool Iowa Conference!