Homeschool Iowa Graduation
MAY 18, 2019
BEREAN ASSEMBLY OF GOD
5299 E University, Pleasant Hill
Early Registration is $95 through February 1, 2019
Regular Registration is $105 through February 14, 2019
Late Registration is $125 from February 15-21, 2019
NO REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
AFTER FEBRUARY 21, 2019
FEES ARE PRIMARILY DETERMINED BY FIXED COStS
OFFERED AGAIN THIS YEAR: TWO SEPARATE CEREMONIES ON ONE DAY
(rehearsal at 9:30am)
(rehearsal at 1:30pm)
Our 2019 Homeschool Iowa Graduation speaker, Daniel Craig, is passionate about home education, discipleship, and the church.
As a first generation homeschool graduate, he has a great burden to build on his heritage of Christian home-based discipleship.
Married for three years and now with two little ones in tow, he and his wife Megan are in the throes of learning what it means to raise a family to the glory of God.
Daniel operates an accounting firm and is also the founder of LifeLaunch, a ministry with the mission of launching the next generation into life through powerful mentoring relationships and real-life application.
READ MORE AT LIFELAUNCH.COM
While NICHE does not certify the diplomas awarded , we do provide a beautiful ceremony to commemorate this momentous event. A complete service, including caps and gowns, with an address by a graduation speaker and opportunity for each graduate to receive his/her diploma from parents on the platform while our narrators read special comments submitted by each graduate's parents.
The NICHE graduation ceremonies are open to all families with a current calendar year NICHE membership who adhere to the participation guidelines listed above.
The NICHE Board reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant for participation. Contact Email: email@example.com
- Be a child of a parent or parents with a 2019 calendar year NICHE membership.
- Verify that the participant has been homeschooled for at least the 2018/19 school year
- Confirm that the participant believes in Christ for his/her salvation or has received Christian training,
- Affirm that the participant and family/friends attending agree to respect & honor the ceremony's Christian emphasis
- Complete the 2019 Graduation Participation Form with payment by the late registration deadline (likely to be set on or around February 15, 2019)
- Submit additional program and ceremony items as requested by the graduation committee
- Agree to attend the graduation rehearsal on the day of the graduation service
- Agree to adhere to outlined appearance and deportment standards
Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org