Homeschool Iowa Graduation
May 11, 2024
Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW 4th Street, Ankeny, Iowa
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Registration Closes March 31, 2024
CEREMONY REHEARSAL & PHOTOGRAPHS
Enjoy this slide show of photos from a previous Graduation service.
2024 Graduation Speaker
Our 2024 Graduation speaker, Josh Bingaman is the lead pastor at First Church in Des Moines.
He also serves as academic dean at Harvest Bible College, where he oversees all things academic, such as curriculum, staffing, grading, and student success.
Josh received his Bachelor of Arts and master’s degrees from Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Texas. Originally from Renton, Washington, he's been married to his wife, Zia, since 2009.
He shares, "I love my God, my wife, my kids, my ministry, and my life, in that order" and one of his favorite Bible verses is 1 John 2:15-17.
Please note these important details about our graduation:
- Homeschool Iowa does not certify the diplomas awarded., but does provide a beautiful graduation ceremony to commemorate this momentous event.
- A printed diploma with case, graduation gown, cap, and tassel are part of the ceremony, and these items are ordered directly from our supplier, using a link provided in our graduation registration.
- Graduates may wear cap &/or gowns from previous Homeschool Iowa Graduation services.
- The service is designed to allow each graduate to receive from his/her parents a provided diploma while our narrators read special comments submitted by the graduate's parents.
The Homeschool Iowa graduation ceremonies are open to all families with a current calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership who adhere to our participation guidelines.
The Homeschool Iowa Board reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant for participation.
2024 Homeschool Iowa Graduation PARTICIPANTS Must:
- Be a child of a parent or parents with a 2024 calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership.
- Verify that the participant has been homeschooled for at least the 2023/24 school year.
- Confirm that the participant believes in Christ for his/her salvation or has received Christian training,
- Affirm that the participant and family/friends attending agree to respect & honor the ceremony's Christian emphasis.
- Complete the 2024 Graduation participation form and graduation supply order form with payment by the registration deadline.
- Submit additional program and ceremony items as requested by the graduation committee.
- Agree to attend the graduation rehearsal on the day of the graduation service.
- Agree to adhere to outlined appearance and deportment standards
Questions about our 2024 Graduation?