Homeschool Iowa Graduation
EARLY REGISTRATION (BY FEBRUARY 1) $90
REGULAR REGISTRATION (BY FEBRUARY 10) $100
LATE REGISTRATION (FEBRUARY 11-15) $120
NO REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED
AFTER FEBRUARY 15, 2018
OFFERED AGAIN THIS YEAR: TWO SEPARATE CEREMONIES ON ONE DAY
(rehearsal at 9:30am)
(rehearsal at 1:30pm)
Rick Grubbs is best known as the host of “Redeeming the Time,” a one-minute radio program featured on hundreds of radio outlets around the world.
He has spoken on Biblical time management at thousands of events in all 50 states and 26 other countries. He is the author of the bookMorning Momentum- God’s Plan for Launching an Unstoppable Day.
Rick and his wife Carrie live in Salisbury NC with several of their 12 children.
READ MORE AT LIFECHANGINGSEMINARS.COM
While NICHE does not certify the diplomas awarded , we do provide a beautiful ceremony to commemorate this momentous event. A complete service, including caps and gowns, with an address by a graduation speaker and opportunity for each graduate to receive his/her diploma from parents on the platform while our narrators read special comments submitted by each graduate's parents.
The NICHE graduation ceremonies are open to all families with a current calendar year NICHE membership who adhere to the participation guidelines listed above.
The NICHE Board reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant for participation. Contact Email: email@example.com
- Be a child of a parent or parents with a 2018 calendar year NICHE membership.
- Verify that the participant has been homeschooled for at least the 2017/18 school year
- Confirm that the participant believes in Christ for his/her salvation or has received Christian training,
- Affirm that the participant and family/friends attending agree to respect & honor the ceremony's Christian emphasis
- Complete the 2018 Graduation Participation Form with payment by the late registration deadline (likely to be set on or around February 15, 2018)
- Submit additional program and ceremony items as requested by the graduation committee
- Agree to attend the graduation rehearsal on the day of the graduation service
- Agree to adhere to outlined appearance and deportment standards
Please direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org