Homeschool Iowa Graduation
AUGUST 1, 2020
Nettleson Center, Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW 4th Street, Ankeny, Iowa
GRADUATE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
(rehearsal at 9:30am)
(rehearsal at 1:30pm)
CEREMONIES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
2020 Homeschool Iowa Graduation Speaker
Our 2020 Homeschool Iowa Graduation speaker, Chuck Black, is a former F-16 fighter pilot and tactical combat communications engineer, is the author of seventeen novels, including the popular Kingdom Series, The Knights of Arrethtrae series, the Wars of the Realm series, The Starlore Legacy series, and Call to Arms: the Guts and Glory of Courageous Fatherhood.
Chuck and his wife Andrea have six adult children and are veteran home educators of 24 years.
In addition to writing, Chuck is currently the CEO of FlowCore Systems, an oil and gas chemical injection automation company. He is the inventor or co-inventor on sixteen patents in the U.S. and Canada.
It is Chuck’s passion to inspire people of all ages to follow the Lord with zeal and to equip parents, pastors, and youth leaders to accomplish the same.
This video from a past service offers a sample of what a Homeschool Iowa Graduation is like.
While Homeschool Iowa does not certify the diplomas awarded , we do provide a beautiful ceremony to commemorate this momentous event. A complete service, including caps and gowns, with an address by a graduation speaker and opportunity for each graduate to receive his/her diploma from parents on the platform while our narrators read special comments submitted by each graduate's parents.
The Homeschool Iowa graduation ceremonies are open to all families with a current calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership who adhere to the participation guidelines listed above.
The Homeschool Iowa Board reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant for participation.
Participants in the 2020 Homeschool Iowa Graduation Must:
- Be a child of a parent or parents with a 2020 calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership.
- Verify that the participant has been homeschooled for at least the 2019/20 school year
- Confirm that the participant believes in Christ for his/her salvation or has received Christian training,
- Affirm that the participant and family/friends attending agree to respect & honor the ceremony's Christian emphasis
- Complete the 2020 Graduation Participation Form with payment by the registration deadline
- Submit additional program and ceremony items as requested by the graduation committee
- Agree to attend the graduation rehearsal on the day of the graduation service
- Agree to adhere to outlined appearance and deportment standards
2020 Homeschool Iowa Graduation
Questions? Contact: email@example.com