Homeschool Iowa Graduation
May 15, 2021
Nettleton Center, Faith Baptist Bible College
1900 NW 4th Street, Ankeny, Iowa
REGISTRATION ENDED MARCH 31
CEREMONY REHEARSAL & PHOTOGRAPHS
CEREMONIES ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Enjoy this slide show of photos from our 2020 Graduation service.
2021 Graduation Speaker
Chuck Black, a former F-16 fighter pilot and tactical combat communications engineer, is the author of seventeen novels, including the popular Kingdom Series, The Knights of Arrethtrae series, the Wars of the Realm series, The Starlore Legacy series, and Call to Arms: the Guts and Glory of Courageous Fatherhood.
Chuck and his wife Andrea have six adult children and are veteran home educators of 24 years.
In addition to writing, Chuck is currently the CEO of FlowCore Systems, an oil and gas chemical injection automation company.
He is the inventor or co-inventor on sixteen patents in the U.S. and Canada.
It is Chuck’s passion to inspire people of all ages to follow the Lord with zeal and to equip parents, pastors, and youth leaders to accomplish the same.
Please note these important details about our graduation:
- Homeschool Iowa does not certify the diplomas awarded., but does provide a beautiful graduation ceremony to commemorate this momentous event.
- A printed diploma with case, graduation gown, cap, and tassel are part of the ceremony, and these items are ordered directly from our supplier, using a link provided in our graduation registration.
NEW THIS YEAR: Graduates may wear cap &/or gowns from previous Homeschool Iowa Graduation services.
- The service is designed to allow each graduate to receive from his/her parents a provided diploma while our narrators read special comments submitted by the graduate's parents.
The Homeschool Iowa graduation ceremonies are open to all families with a current calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership who adhere to our participation guidelines.
The Homeschool Iowa Board reserves the right to accept or reject any applicant for participation.
2021 Homeschool Iowa Graduation PARTICIPANTS Must:
- Be a child of a parent or parents with a 2021 calendar year Homeschool Iowa membership.
- Verify that the participant has been homeschooled for at least the 2020/21 school year
- Confirm that the participant believes in Christ for his/her salvation or has received Christian training,
- Affirm that the participant and family/friends attending agree to respect & honor the ceremony's Christian emphasis
- Complete the 2021 Graduation participation form and graduation supply order form with payment by the registration deadline
- Submit additional program and ceremony items as requested by the graduation committee
- Agree to attend the graduation rehearsal on the day of the graduation service
- Agree to adhere to outlined appearance and deportment standards
Questions about our 2021 Graduation?