A vital ingredient in your success as a homeschooler is seeking outside support for your efforts. Seek help! It’s out there. There are many sources of encouragement and assistance available.
- Commit to and schedule a regular time of Bible study & prayer.
- Locate and join a local homeschool support group.
- Subscribe to Homeschool Iowa magazine.
- Like our Homeschool Iowa (NICHE) page on Facebook.
- Join our Homeschool Iowa (NICHE) Facebook Discussion Group..
- Join NICHE and enjoy the many member benefits -- including our helpful and informative e-newsletter.
Do you feel like you are stepping off a cliff and you can't see if there's anything solid to land on?
Do you feel like you're just not ready yet to start?
You're not alone!
Probably everyone who's ever started homeschooling has felt the same way.
Do your best to plan & prepare, but you don't have to wait until you are full of confidence and believe you have every detail in place.
© 2018 Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators & Julie Naberhaus adapted from "The ABC's of Homeschooling in Iowa" by Julie Naberhaus
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
and lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
and He shall direct your paths.
~ Proverbs 3:5-6 ~