- Nov 13 - 14 2020
- All Day
Strong in the Lord Conference
Strong in the Lord Online Conference
November 13-14th, 2020 – online only
Mothers and daughters ages 8-14+ are invited to the upcoming online Strong in the Lord conference. Encouraging feedback from the July online conference prompted this new event. Over 600 moms and daughters attended last time which were more than expected! To see pictures and read a report of the last conference, click here.
Being Strong in the Lord in Your Youth
Trusting God’s Faithfulness and Power
Honoring Your Parents
Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends
Delighting in the Lord and in His Word
Avoiding Wrong Influences
This online conference was recorded live at a Strong in the Lord conference. There are 6 sessions (45 min - 1 hr each). The sessions are taught by Sarah Mally and include humorous skits, testimonies, a chalk talk, and practical, Biblical teaching that will encourage young ladies to deepen their walk with Jesus and prepare them to remain strong for the Lord through their teen years.
To see a 2-minute sample of Sarah’s teaching at this conference, click here.
Designed for moms and daughters to enjoy at home, this conference includes:
- Strong in the Lord Handbooks which will be mailed to you in advance (One handbook per person registered for the conference)
- Online access to the Strong in the Lord Conference sessions (available for a limited time, see below)
- Mother’s Conference Guide for how to make this a special and meaningful time with your daughter(s)
Please note: These videos will be available to access on November 13-14th (plus several bonus days, November 12-17, to accommodate make-up sessions and International time zones). However, they will not be available after these dates.
Registration: $30 for one mother and one daughter (each additional daughter is $10)
Family max price: $65.00
For more information or to register click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]
Comments from July Attendees:
- “I saw renewed love for Jesus and a willingness to read the Bible more. ... This was like a breath of fresh air to our souls.”
- “[My daughter] … is so excited to serve the Lord right now.”
- “We loved the skits, testimonies, teaching time, Scripture study, brother and sister time....excellent!!!!
- “If you are wondering if it is worth the time and investment let me tell you IT IS. The truth in this conference is life-changing and necessary for all young girls. And to do it alongside mom is a joyous added blessing.”
- “The truths your daughter will learn are just invaluable. It [is] so well put together. We had fun learning, as well as laughing. My daughter was excited to do another session and loved the homework.”
- “My girls have never seen young people give powerful testimonies like that and they were inspired and it made a big impact.”
- “[Hearing] the girls’ testimonies, it really resonated with my 12 year old daughter. I think she could really relate to their feelings and struggles...”
- “we have LOVED LOVED LOVED every moment of this conference … ”
- “The skits were a particular hit. We were laughing and having a good time.”