Below are the directions to register online with credit card payment for one license renewal/substitute authorization renewal credit. If paying with a check, participants are to mail their own registration form and payment to Heartland (see instructions below).
NOTE: Participants must be registered by June 20, 2015. The system will not allow the participants to register once the instructor enters grades.
1. To register for this course online with credit card payment, click on the activity number link below.
If you have problems with the link, please go online to www.heartlandaea.org, click on Professional Development, and then click on Heartland AEA Professional Development Catalog. On the catalog search page, scroll down to "Or Enter an Activity Number" and enter the activity number:
Activity Name: Homeschool Iowa Conference 2015 Activity #: IS022899991601 Dates: June 11-13, 2015 (paperwork due June 20) Location: Holiday Inn/Airport Conference Center
2. On the Activity Detail page, under Fee/Credit Option choose one of the following:
o $25.00 - License renewal credit (1)
o $25.00 - Substitute Authorization renewall credit (1)
3. Click "Add to Cart".
4. Sign in by choosing your Login Method and entering the corresponding number in the field beneath. Next, enter your Passcode and then click "Log In".
If you have any problem accessing your record, click on "Can’t Access Account?" After filling in the requested information, you will receive an email with a temporary passcode. (Do not click on "Create New Account" unless you have never taken courses through Heartland.)
After you enter a passcode, you will be able to proceed to the next page.
5. Next, verify or correct your personal information, and click "Continue".
6. On the Shopping Cart page, click on "Pay with Credit Card", add your credit card information and then click "Submit".
7. You will receive a confirmation email after you have registered.
You may verify successful completion of the registration process by returning to the "Search for Activities" page of the catalog and selecting "To view your class history and current enrollment Click here".
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER PAYMENT To register for license renewal credit and paying by check or money order, please print off the registration form, complete, and mail with payment to the address noted on the form.
If you need assistance, please call Professional Development at 270-0405 or 1-800-255-0405, Ext. 14354.
Make sure to register for the conference as well as registering with Heartland AEA for the course. Quick & easy walk-in registration is available at the conference!
Serving Families Homeschooling in Iowa - Since 1992 Network of Iowa Christian Home Educators - firstname.lastname@example.org